Thursday, September 6, 2018

Hello Investors - Welcome to Power Investment Blog

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on this blog & I have mentioned "Hello Investors" in the title of this post for some reason.

I have created this blog for the audience who are either investors or are planning to be one of them.

Being an investor does not mean you should be one among the rich but a conscious person who dare to become one by doing sound financial planning.

I am an MBA graduate with interest in Finance. I used to hear a lot about finance & stock market since my childhood, but my real interest towards finance grew up in my final trimester of MBA course when I studied a Personal Financial Planning course.

This led me to explore more on this topic and I felt, there are many individuals who are not aware of this important area. Due to this reason, I started this blog to share my knowledge.

I hope you would like this blog & would find it interesting. Do share your feedback in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment